Unleash the Kittens!

Damnit! Ladies hate all types of witches, even the good ones!
The Good Ones with their long flowing beautiful hair and rosy red lips,
And youth and curves.
The Bluest of Ayes and the naturally gifted!
She is just jealous of their talent, grace and poise, and occasional loud farts,
That blow in her direction purposely from the porch.
Yes I fart in her general direction because all the cat ladies do!
The neighbor whom is so nice to my face calls the kitty cops...because my black cats, the Good Wishes black cats sometimes poop in her yard!
Well guess what lady I've seen a dozen cats in your yard!
They call it el Litter Land because they think you need fertilizer!
And the force to be reckoned with is that of Cat Von Dee...
because she will hiss and piss and drive all the boy kitties wild!
And then they will spray and mark and play and then it's the neighborhood cat lot!
And you know there are drive by poopings!
I have it on video!
But yes  Harry crabby neighbor lady,
I shall give away my babies just to please you,
so I stop having a heart attack at the site of kitty cops!!!
Do you not think me been through enough?
In uniform at my door? I'm having PTSD!
And my own treatment court judge makes the judgement yes?
On my cats!
Like fukn A right?
I watched SheRah being born and picked her from the litter day one...
and yes this is not funny!
She wants my cats leashed or to be indoor cats? How cruel!
Who would leash a cat? Unless you live in a downtown metropolis, but please?
This is fukn A + stupid!
And I just know it is because I am Good One...that my cats even get picked on!
It's like I am in Puritan land and all the women hate me and my cats!!!
Unleash and cry for freedom!
Long live Von Dee and her daughter SheRah!
Hester and Pearl!!!