Tragic Momentum

Facing the unknown and making a choice to step away from the warm and cozy security blanket. Can she pull off that warmth right now?  Oh Eve! Stop talking in third person geez! I have got to not keep this thing going on with dragon heart slayer layer, he loves me! And he wants a baby or two. But the Titanic is gonna sink one way or another, whether Jack freezes to death holding hands, and is stupid to not get us to a boat?  Stupid, stupid Jack! You are stupid Jack! And you did it with Rose in that classic car...and  there was steam, and sweat, and hand prints on the windows! You left hand prints all over!!!
And then all her life in pictures around her old lady house, and all you were Jack was just a fukn memory? No pictures of Jack? Hmmmmm....that's kind of powerful. And meaningful and all...and yes I just said last night that the heart will go on. But.

Is it weird that I want to be single at this time? Is it so selfish that I like all my time to myself when I get it? I havnt had time to work out in months! I never read anymore and I feel I am being sucked into an abyss of like shit way too planned out for my liking! More babies?  Not that long ago I was gonna run away and live in downtown Seattle and be a coffeehouse poetry slammer and maybe do some prophet like street interpretive dancing and yodeling, or some shit, if my book didn't make money, I was ready to be a fukn hippie, and leave the kids I have already!!! Yeah I had had it up to my eyeballs with shit talking in this town!  I was gonna be the absentee mother! Dang that is stingy!

Now everyone knows the plans sayeth the Lord,but geez I am so freaked of getting in that deep, and that momentum must stop! It's going too far! I don't want to hurt him, but don't you think if he read all this it would hurt? My candy ball crushers,  I am cruel bitch! I really just want him to be happy with a girl his own age who has less chance of babies being born that see the spirit world? Ya know? That's is altruistic? Isn't it? But it is so hard to break up and we do get along so well...but it can't be everything. Shit this is so hard! Hmmmm...maybe there is a left eyed lazy reason for his babies to be born spiritually gifted....hmmmmm. Oh Lord slow my roll that's my second book again... freebies!

You know if I have this business it would probably be good for me to be attached, yes? No? Hmmmm I don't know. Eve is a cruel bitch, aren't you Eve?  Whoa creepy!!! Lol. And this job is the biggest thing I have taken on in years...and I am gonna need wide open spaces and not birthing hips and isn't that just insanity for me to even consider sometimes? You know? The alternative life style choices I have going on here? Stay sane a year and it's go time, and I haven't even been totally sane, as you know, but yes just enough that I think I can have a house with an office and take bids and contracts and tell wild stallions what to do. And ask trusted wild stallion if other stallions are doing what they are suppose to be doing, and fair prices to pay them and such. And then I go to my boss and say thank you for paying me to use my management degree and believing in disabled crazy women! Gosh this is such a rant tonight, but aren't they all?