The Criminal Account

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable... H.L Menken


For the love of Peter's dog shit doodies! I was told today at court I wouldn't be phasing up or graduating in October...almost a year after I was suppose to because I was rude to staff at the Animal Shelter? Rude? Well I went about 180 degrees nicer than I wanted to be? I was cordial and had minimal interaction or instruction with them anyway, and they wrote a letter to the judge and she had me read it in court, right after I announced that the service had gone better than expected because I am scared of big dogs!!! She asked me about my attitude and I was like "I had a super attitude" I was so proud of how hard I worked and fast that I even thought they might offer me a job!

I had a good time basically, That dog hot fresh shit was so disgusting and I was outside in the heat, talking to dogs about love and shit and how they should take a gamble once in their life and we talked about their fresh poop and my emotions were fine and I was pleasant enough to the dogs!

People? Well people are 50 50 with me. I told the judge today that their perception of me  was  highly critical and that probably 95 percent of the population doesn't like me, when they first meet me   Or after awhile for that matter! She told me there was no excuse for my behavior. First of all I am like what behavior??? That was me 110 -"percent in an unknown environment with strangers and barking dogs??? And I have come to the conclusion that why are they forcing this when I have a league of 30 doctors at the state saying I don't have to work??? Should I tell her that I struggle every time I have a new job to fit in and not go into psychosis the first whole week because new environments and strangers make me paranoid?

Ok so no excuse for behavior which was perceived of strangers? Well. Let's see? Hmmmmm...I don't have Down Syndrome, I am not blind or crippled. I don't have speech disorders...I can drive a car! God spite me if my big nose would give away my mental handicaps??? Where is the grace for social awkwardness? Aka bipoloschitzoalchistrinicaptsdanxiety? Like fudge are you for real I have no excuse for being weird? Not truly understanding this world until I have a couple beers? Cmon girl! I know how to make people likey likey!!!

And I cried in court...in front of everybody.
But I didn't discuss the title of this post...Criminal Account!
This is really named Dog Shit Part Three.
Hold onto your seats for The Criminal Account...
Coming to you live later tonight!  Woo!