Sold Mate

How can it be...you'll never be happy and always wonder.
Why you chose one life over another.
How to leave behind and accept?
My soul mate is sold on hate.
As far as I know he just had a point to prove...
A strategy per se of teaching a lesson.
A blessing in disguise...
A rich and fabulous destiny...

Just to turn into a housewife to another.
It is cheating if I still need to write Adam.
It is not giving of my heart to the other, and halfway.
I guess I write my life, right?
This isn't a pit stop.
This is a real road and it is going fast,
Away from my sold mate.
Color interior paint jobs and flooring decisions...yikes.

Housebound with a nomadic heart.
If you quick hear me now...
I could stop this train.
We could sold mates ship rudders down...
Throw this wagon's wheels, brake with a large two by four.
And stop this acceleration.
It is but one direction, right?
It is but a fast speed of fear.

For the direction looks without you.
And the stars are alligned backwards.
And the rudders down are coming up.
And the nomad heart feels almost safe...
And the train stopped right in my home town.
Adam you were not on the platform.

The wagon' wheels were sold mate.