Shadow Boxer

Always fighting something ain't you?
Step to the left and take a bow.
Wait the fight ain't over yet.
Head stronger. Back in pain.
Fix me please. Someone...anyone?
Can you endure this two step,
Swing your partner with a fist?
Fist of words, yes embrasive,
How hurtful when you clocked me one.
Three times a lady black-eyed sue em.
I don't know what you were thinking?
Or how you could take something fragile like me...
And breathe life into shattered pieces and then be
Afraid to step on the glass?
The dancing slippers followed you home.
And around and around that mirror you see me...
I know you see me in the mirror.
That glancing glass you beg to shatter.
I know, I can't stand to see your pain,
Little girl all aglow...
Hiding inside waiting.
Ya call it a big deal to feel love for the first time.
It is a lil fukd up woman!
Take me home, pull me through.
Return my glass slippers from,
who was your Fair Lee God Mother?
Sing and dance in my gardens...
And magic mirrors show you fate,
Because we are one,
You're the picture perfect mate.
And you don't exist, except in my mirror.
The strength inside,
Is only the man in me...
Shadow box the other half...
And it was always just my beauty, wanting to see yours.
To believe the best of you no matter what.
So just like I loved you. I loved me.
And just like I lived through hell...
You were there in my mirror and shadow,
Boxing the enemy...me.