Serendipity

So I have had my gleaming eyes on this brick house in the tree streets...I got to see the inside today because I stopped at an open house in another town...and a very friendly realtor showed me this ever so delightful fixer upper! This is the one I want to live in! Fo sho!

And we chatted this and that, and  I told her my career plans and viola...an hour later I am on the phone with her office manager. Something I said must have sparked interest for her to jingle me up and say how can we help? Lol. Life is good! This is a teaching office unlike my last attempt to become a realtor where there was like one other old timer agent there! I am excited!!!

I knew I needed broker and I don't want to mess anything up while handling someone else's business...so I am starting classes and catching up on my cores before October when the hammer is gonna drop...also writing business plans and making up accounting documents in word. And then...and then.

I am so fukn excited but so afraid it's too good to be true or that I could mess it up somehow. This is not like the old me to boldly go wherever and however. This is big nuts...a real opportunity. Feels like it's my time though. Feels like I get to do this!

My house needs walls knocked out and a brand new kitchen...refinished floors and paint. It's pretty obvious hasn't been updated since he 80s but has so much 1940s charm!