Peter!!!

Peter She screams!
Save me!
Rescue me Robin!
Robin!!!
Flying arrows in all directions.
And I am trying explain in my own head,
How I can finish this series?
Fantasy fiction only.
Got to keep em separated.
Peter!!!
What the hell you Lost Boy???
I just wanted you to know, I cared.
And these wars we fight,
Feels like the movies.
Days of our lives, rob in me blind.
Icon I write to, makes me feel safe...
The way you haunt me, and hold me.
I thought maybe you would understand.
This wire tap is traipsing on my pulse...
And the Hook is holding me hostage on a line...
That will never ring.
We are brilliantly blameless, only hate could sever.
I will only let you abandon me to the fire,
If you say you will be waiting on the other side.
I Burn,  because I Trust.
Stuck this out with me Peter...
Robin I know I made you crazy,
But I am an arrow catcher...
And I have never been hurt,
Except for that scratch on my heart.
The scratch is your initials ok?
And like my scars I like it there.
Discover fate at a turning point...
And I found love, leaning against a Pepsi machine.
His name was Peter...Robin, and Tall n Dark.
And this passion must grow up.
Must make a choice...
Fantasy fiction?
Or really real too far?
To believe in you Peter?
To tell you so much?
And it turned out made me brave, to be heard by all.
To not feel alone and sick.
To say it's just romantic.
Isn't it romantic to say you barely made a scratch,
But it left your initials on my heart?
I am silly Peter.
But certainly romantic.
But made merry and I need to grow up.