Opportunity Knocks! Realty Check

Among other things I am good at taking tests...so in 2012 I took a realtors test and passed! After a week long class I was gonna be a realtor because I liked houses. I didn't have enough money to market myself or start out really in a big way, and let down after let down in a year,  and I gave up.

Well. So in October of this year I would have let my license lapse for too long and it would have been void. Well. Opportunity has knocked! I also have a business management degree...can we say I try everything once at least? I have had many entrepenuerial ideas but never the funding. Well. Ima be a realtor and a property manager. Yes a totally opposite and realistic diversion to writing. I have a buyer! I have a big, big buyer! He wants me to help pick out the houses...And he wants me to manage remodels and upgrades on all the property he buys!!! I am getting my license reinstated this week lol.

This is big! This is stable. My boys will be in school this fall and instead of trying to write my 2nd book, Ima try something that pays! Woo hoo! My health has been fairly well...well and I want to believe I can do this...and besides when I write my 2nd book, truth be told I go a little nutty and maybe now I need to stay in reality with my children. Also I am suppose to graduate the treatment court in October...happy birthday to me!!!

No I am not giving up on writing.  I am actually doing a peer review this fall of "Fairytale of a Felony Stalker"...something to do before I publish. If I am not getting discovered and picked up by an editor then I will just pay for one! There ya go. Bank on the real estate, and self publish.

This opportunity is amazing and came to me about 15 minutes after I was bawling my eyes out about how hard I have tried to not be in poverty...and that something good needed to come of my efforts financially. I mean I never intended to have to depend on other people to survive and I want to be independent again.

So me and flipping houses...and possibly getting to live in one!!! Couldn't be more fukn blessed and honestly have  paid my dues for just such a gig. Hmmmm...I think I am going to need contractors for these home upgrades? Does anybody know a Jack of all trades? I am basically going to need someone to teach me and let me know if the other contractors are doing a good job? Ima be dealing with a lot of men!!! It's raining men! Good thing I learned how to command respect out of those boys. Ok so they prolly still laugh behind my back, but at least I know now...they're never gonna get it.

If there is one thing I have learned in all this is "they're never gonna get it." But it's fun to watch em try!!! But this should be an interesting quest...finding contractors! What a twist...I need a brick layer slayer.  Tehe!!!