Mother of Goats

So take a fukn stand then already!
Sound important you wussy puss n boots!
They all say.
I am sick of sticking up for your ass!
Yes them are fighting words...
If I have to explain your stance to one more fricken person,
Ima puke.
Used me?
You used me?
I think we are beyond all that if ya fukn did Huh?
I think I got a lot more out of the sack than you ever did, lol!
Holy mother of goats you are a good "user."
Use me again baby!
Use me all night long, For the rest of my life!!!
And in the morning too.
Use it like you mean it this time!
Tired of the honky tonk take on why I love you.
Or what you did, or didn't do, or felt, and who hurt who.
Who is the victim?
Sweet me?
Sweet ass you?
Cause I know you are sweet.
Def rough around the edges, but sweet my sugar.
Fukn all caged up psychologically afraid, but thats ok.
Tis big deal no?
Tis made catastrophic proportion scandal...gossip.
And money making schemer I am I wrote from day one.
God bless it!
Used and abused and I wrote about love!!!
How naively sweet of me!
How could I still love you?
Well babe I am half crazy and the hate blares out wrong.
Next you know I will be recording songs!
La la Vixen can sing too!
Cause I am a user baby...
Use me like you do.
Mother of Goats you didn't use me!