Kiss Me Goodnight

Babe kiss me goodnight...
Don't roll over on your side all angry again.
Didn't you tell me it would never work?
The way we fit together like a glove?
Didn't I tell you that was how it felt to me?
Well now I have said it.
Love struck gone south.
Must take this love and bury it deep.
Deep down at the bottom of the ocean,
Where it awaits the next life, no?
Not in this lifetime.
Must mean business as usual,
But we are no ordinary team.
Strictly from the tree of knowledge.
Good and evil.
I have this passing feeling I will reap a benefit from what has been sown.
Topsoil and under turf...it's all been prepared.
And it wasn't for this life to have.
But the energy grows stronger.
And just one kiss goodnight,
Can change the morning wake.
Can keep a heart going,
And all lessons did not break the circle.
From dust to dust and dawn to dawn.
Strange fruit from tree...
Little green worm inside.
Bitten me.
Abound in me this beautiful life.
Split the darkness from the light...
And stars shining down.
Kiss Adam good night.
Bitten kiss.
Dust to dawn.
Heart goes on til morn awakes.
Sown good, not evil.
Circle continuous lessons learned.
South to love struck, go north.
Fits me like glove.
Goodnight stars, goodnight my heart...
Goodnight dreams, goodnight dark.