Dramatic Princess

Drama princess turned Queen! Lmfao! I seriously take the cake, right?  Not only do I have these wicked scary and drama weird filled spiritual experiences...I gots to involve my lover! I am all like non stop! And who wouldn't be? Yeah like if what had happened to me has happened to you...you would chat it up for like an eternity at least. So get on with it...I don't know what to do? I am seriously like never ever gonna get what I want out of this so why not just give up? One day I am like completely fine and the next I am all over Adam like a rising up wet bikini? Or something like that all up in the crack!
Remember the Kris Katan or whatever and "Mango" needs from SNL? Except I never say "I jate ewe" I just love love love and adore this asshole! And I don't know why I can't stop!!! Love is the biggest bullshit head juju trip I have ever tripped on, wow! And now nothing compares! Nothing could possibly live up to this saga, it's a dukn trilogy alright! And I am a fairy Princess whose fairy Gotsmilk mother is laughing her ass off because dude is Long Gone Silver! Ahoy mate with me with your tender lovin! NO! Leave me alone crazy girl!

But I have ideas??? NO!
I must let go.
I must not conjure up ideas of making him my right hand man at possible millions of dollars at my fingertips. To teach me about remodeling. I should not say I would pay him so much money it would make his head spin to paint a wall for me, okay while we paint together and I make him laugh and then he pulls me towards him, and then I take the paint roller and put it in his hair. And then we have a montage of laughter and paint fight and ruin the hard woods that need to be refinished anyway...and the end of the paint montage we are on the bare floor covered in paint and I call him my sweet sweet gigilo, because I just paid him at least ten grand to paint one wall...

Okay darn you should not have to pay more than 8.50 an hour for that scene, and it will be in the movie!!!  Tehe I really am going to be in charge of remodeling about 10 properties starting in October!!!!

yikes I need help!  Wink wink accepting applications from nice abs, tats and curly black hair. At least six foot and Must have the ability to do pull ups and show me!  Intelligence is a bonus, but being skilled with your hands is a must! And cannot not be afraid a spiritual lunatics! If you fit this description call 1 800 Hot Mama!