Cranimal Masterblind Just is System

Here is a list of the tip of my noggin tonight

Civil rights...
Breech of HIPPA rights.
Lies.
Failure to conduct investigation.
Falsified police reports.
Failure to follow up with police reports from victim
Human rights violations.
Lack of due diligence.
Corruption.
Extortion money making Gps excesses 5000 grand
Privacy violations
Insurance fraud - garbage truck hit my car and then lied to cover his ass
Disregarding disability status- didn't know my diagnoses
Ethics breech...the "make me a back pack therapist"
False profiling
Non compliance.
Hippocratic oath violation- 30 day supplied med shot in straight into my system
Undue hardship
Defamation of character

I really don't know all the technical lingo...but a lawyer does! Going to bat on this. Ima go for millions contingent 90 percent is given to the City of Billings for a total infrastructure and systems restructure. I will put the money where the mouths are. As the largest city in the state and a hub of poverty and homelessness...well guess who was educated on this in every dimension! Boo ya God is good.

And well if they put me in prison guess who be the next billboard and front lawn rights activist! My pockets be on the outside, and not in my purse. And guess what none of this has killed me and if I go to prison, well then I will really be all up in the club now, right? And I would write about the true hearts of criminal females and how this whole society really works to set them up to fail. And the lengths I have gone to in this system for texting a man while in a mental healthy crisis. Because I have come to the point with this that their threats of prison are no longer manipulating my stance on my basic human rights and the rights of all...and if I said I wanted to marry a woman in prison, could I please get a holla back from all the gay rights activists that I have supported 100 percent, as a Christian who believes Jesus died for every soul to ever circle this earth, no matter their color, or posture, or the size of their bank account. And I believe this for non believers and I trust that all souls crossover to "ConCord." Well thats just the name of the place I visit. So belief? Ya I got it. God has been preparing me for this and I said that I would accept his will for me today and listen to his guidance. Well...if this is happening to me...this is happening to others without the means of protection. Which means the poor, the weak and the masses.

Rising up,

Eve.