Car Wrecks

City of Billings equal Bill Town.
Irony. I volunteered two years of my life and hard work for basically free...to help with infrastructure and the homeless. That was 2007 to 2009.

Fast forward to 2013. I am freshly sober after a tenacious divorce. I am backing out of my driveway and there is a large garbage city of Bill Town truck parked across the street. He is not moving so I back out.  He goes in motion and we collide...ripping off the back bumper of my 2001 Honda Accord.
This caused my car to not run due to a pushed in exhaust system.
You would think the city would have adequate insurance claims representatives? No. The driver said it was his fault that day and got on the phone with his boss and had me on the phone with a representative from the City who said they would take care of everything!  A month later me on foot and being told to arrange for my own adjustments and estimates...the claims adjuster said it was my fault because I was the one backing up. Suddenly my fault? Oh that is sneaky!!! So there I was not money hungry to sue the city, but they covered their asses and I lost mine!

So for two years I rocked that bumperless bitch of a car! It was videoed in a parking lot unknown to me about drunk driving! Isn't that funny cause I was boldly sober...that was for a cop expose!  And would you also find it it interesting my car was targeted by parking attendants downtown. It was like that piece of shit that never ran right after it was hit was a beacon to them. Sometimes I put the change in the wrong meter because you literally have to guess and count cars because they are at a slant!
I come downtown to piss or blow at least 5 days a week and chances were that I would remember to pay the change 99 percent of the time but when I didn't and would be in the building 5 minutes, of course there would be my $40 ticket!

It jumped up to forty dollars with a seven ticket binge when I was thrown in jail once...I dont particularily recall what it was for that time. But, yes seven $40 tickets!  So every which way I think I am a little upset with this city I served.

I have a video on my work with the city at mirandadyeblackink.godaddy.com

Check it out!!!
Nevermind it's in my laptop somewhere I willbhave to add it later!!!