50 Dogs' Shit

And I would do anything for love, right? Call me a Prima Donna but I have never cleaned up dog shit before...at least not in memorable amounts. So here I am today at the lovely Animal Shelter! And I am cleaning up 50 dogs' shit and whistling while I work it! I think it's funny I do all this shit for a court for texting a guy twice two years ago!  Love ya baby lol:..yes the entire two year court was for two texts!
And lucky me I am representing and wearing the gray prison issued t shirt, belonging to Adam. I used to sleep in it sometimes, or work out in it  to feel tough in prison garb..but today I am all about dog shit. Chain gang baby...and I don't like dogs no I dont. But I was nice and friendly to them and we talked about shit..specifically about their stinky fresh shit.  Oh and I cleaned up some vomit when I wasn't even asked to! Freebie. Good thing excremental grossness does not phase me...that's what six years working in radiology will do for you...I had a fond memory of a guy coming in because he had a Bud Light bottle stuck up his pooper! Yes you see funny shit, and then once there was a vibrator all the way up in the tranverse colon...tehe that required surgery. Anyway that's a total side note. Oh! And yet another guy came in with a tummy ache...well he had swallowed straws and forks and kitchen knives...and I have seen dead people and rotting feet too. Ok there just a wee bit of medical history for you.
I don't mind the horrific degradation of dog shit. Yesterday I cleaned their algae filled water troughs and I felt really good about that.  Someone's got to do the nasty shit right? I mean why not the criminal? And now I can say I have cleaned up the shit of 50 dogs with a good attitude and maybe add that to my resume.

Poop.