Waiting to go VIRAL...

THIS IS GRANNY STALKER:  "Any Day Now People are Going to like my story...LMAO, oops I just peed a little!"

Sorry but I think blogger is messed up?
I mean seriously 300 to 500 reads on some posts and 2 likes and then they disappear?
At one point I was seeing 200,000+ likes, randomly was I hallucinating?
Was I seeing my other world?
If I only my faith would outshine my pity potty.
I don't understand this.
God help me to not make fun of old ladies....
My Fairytale is Awesome and I know it.

Fudge it all Granny, I am calling Doctor Phil.
Mama told me to.
 That's what I am gonna do.
He will send me on a vacation.
And help me get an editor for my books.
Tired of being confused by this.

I have a whole fricken book front to back,
that predates this entire blog.
And this blog confuses people.
"Too hard to read?"
TOO HARD TO READ?
Well try living it!!!
FUDGE!!!

Granny don't worry, we will figure this out way before I ever think to knit!!!