Two Step Swagger Flatter


There I was.
Tall n Dark...
All the ladies were like what?
Yeah I was damn fine.
The parking lot be frozen with my motion...
Yeah my two step and then look down at my hands.
Turning my keys to drive God knows where in my mind.
My posture says Ima don't mess with me,
But my eyes beg for attention.
Try not to dart, so I stare, generally as to not look so intense,
Because that's what she likes, that stupid girl, I call stupid.
Just slipping out the front door, all long and lean.

Looking like my hometown proud, I never had.
I crossed my legs and held on to my seat ever so tight!
Eeekkkkk...don't whistle at 'em...Damn son.
Likely should'nt primal scream or howl either ow ow owhooooo!
Straight adrenal gland charge, holy Nike balls quarterback!
Touchdown and score!
Supercharged villian, "long and learns" heart's palpitating.
It's been over a year since I seen that back walking away.
And yes I quiver.
Could of been coming this way this whole time,
Ow ow owhhhoooo quiver.
But no I was just there for a donut!
Tall n dark I applaud your two step, look down swagger...
And that I can remember.

Must have been dreaming again...