Split Ego

Wow, I really know how to ramble on don't I?
I should really work on publishing my books. I talked to my psychologist today about it and it seems I have some kind of block from pursuing avenues of publishing, or talking to anyone who would have a clue about it for that matter!

My psychologist also said it is very amazing how I can flip in and out of psychosis and control it! Yeah that blog about Grand Avenue and all the city being fake was pretty much what was happening in my head… Interesting as shit. Not trying to make this look cool or anything, but I am kind of an over achiever and if I'm going to be a crazy person I might as will be good at it, LOL.

I must of lost readers when I spoke of reincarnation and you and utopian rooms… Didn't really mean to say it like that, but, there it is. I'm a cooky monster...
Oh well, there's only that lost doctrine, from the Bible...Hidden away from society for Jesus knows why? Maybe were all better off only living One Life right? Only one chance to get it, alright? To be blessed or to not be blessed… To be rich or poor? Just from my experience I am leaning towards that I have lived a life before this one. It's the only way I can explain the memories I have. It's not for everyone to believe me, we all have the right to our own beliefs.

Comments