Simpleton of Bricks

Awaiting on my chest this simple ton of bricks.
The heaviness of the waiting.
The heartbeat of a story, and the enemy of time.
I don't think I will live a long life.
I think these tides will overcome me.
It is way better to have love once in my mind...
Then to never, not at all, and will I never settle.
Inspiring such depth, a poet, a sonnet.
A love spell of sorts.
A magic tide swept in to exchange scars.
And I carry him with me, every waking moment,
And in my night.
And sorting it out.
What was to learn and not to keep?
To find myself in this fray?
Why so long am I the enemy?
What of Magic Simpleton of Bricks?
Because your not so simple that I could steal you with a hug?
That I would steal your heart with just a love note?
And I write damn books?
That I would change our stars in every direction just from the look in your eye?
That I would say every year was worth it? Every tear.
Every fukn hater? Even you?
A billionaire of words going some where.
And I could have a line up of men wanting to be my Adam.
And not fukn one would I want.
Fukn simple ass Redneck fool.
If ever I asked for this world to treat me right,
Well I shake my fist and nobody cares.
You just cannot manufacture this shit!
And little minds break my heart...
No more.