Representative Angel

In the dark of night there is that Treeline...
That's where you are, my angel.
When I look up in that big dark sky,
There's no more questions.
You go around and around, but nothing's more sweet.
She talks of tipsy turvey,
And you slam your fist on that bar,
Just a one more time.
Nothing will satisfy.
Watching over me is every white truck I see.
Because there you never are, but means to me.
Something more.
Imagine.
Because trust this city is a ghost town.
And one of these days, that keno machine is gonna hit...
Ten.
It's like a monopoly board baby,
And you just landed on Chance!
Don't you cry for me tonight,
Ima mystery.
Agony trippin hard swallow.
Swollen lies from believe not.
Not knowing who I am!!!
Not afraid, but terrified of misunderstanding.
But there you are representing something.
Spiritual confusing mambo Jambi got me,
Put the bottle down.
Calming nerves angel...
Sweet serenity.
Can't I forget you please?
Don't you drive that truck angel!
Don't you dare get pissed off,
and drive that bottle down your throat!!!
Chase me back to Chance.
You got to Angel, your the only fate I have.

This will be my 1000 days sober poem unless I come up with a better one by June 14th! If no one else has figured out that I traded love for alcohol. Just to simplify matters!