Noble Stud

Perfect storm for a perfect knight.
And a laugh with a cackle...
Brewing up yeah... You know it...was spaghetti.
Catch my flow.
Watch my cauldron bubble...
With time tonight, oh right on, knobby steed!
What a dukn class act!!! You are.
Feels like.
Pirates knight to me!
Oh yes this sky is dread Lee!
Something's going down tonight,
I can feel it my fingertips...
Damn like wet rain dripping down skin...
Ooh lalallalaa! Aye aye aye, yikes!
And I wrote that scene in creative writing
College 1998!
I got a C for lack of creativity mwwwaaaaahhhhhahaha!
Noble stud?
Is that you?
Cause I am real rAre this bitches hour!
You can do it, put your back into it!
Oh the winds of change!
Breath lofty life these tired bones!
Nose bleed stud, mine is too!
It was a hit with a kiss!
We've been boxing in this ring,
Far too long.
Forever true.
And remember Life ain't a track meet its a marathon!

What does lighting wear for underclothes?


Thunder-wear

$$$ Pizza Steve from my 8 year old