Disturbance

I was merely knocking on your heart.
Just a rap a tap tap and a thump...thump.
Untie this measured waist then...
If this lifetime contact is over!
Free me to go on.
To harmony and health, and bless him too.
Fairytales are the things of children,
And though as much as it is true to me.
Free some space in my heart for new love.
I pray he not be so stubborn.
Perfection my love, every minute to me boasts.
You unraveled the mysteries of all my ghosts.
Twas it fate to be?
The song of silence sings the wounded.
I am but an annoying buttercup full bloom.
And if you'd picked me too soon?

Well there would be no book,
And the time machine is my head!
I see the future and I am unafraid.
Although confusing I think the end of thre world.,.
Is backwards to the begining.
Like a circle.
And this mission I am on is bigger,
And more daunting than dialing a number
I had to erase.
It was erased with reason. And my memory holds many many numbers.
But finally it erased, finally.

Audience sifting though the ashes of my memoirs will one day try to call me.
And I will say "this conversation is not necessary."