Diane.

A little ditty about?
Hope not Diane.
She is a winner!
Naysayers yesterday's icon today.
A pin up girl with Gloria be Thy Name.
However did you make it?
Says "she will never make it."
The one that said it straightforward,
You are a killer?
Simple like Helen Keller story.
Deaf dumb and drunk she doubts her way.
Shaking their heads ridicule,
As if I was a Lorraina!
Mystical prowress Madonna!
Brittney Sparing you not one praise.
Ah yes I ride on top of this loco motive.
Dina blow your lean horn.
If you could see me now.
Outrunning your caboose Kaitlin Jenner.
Have I told you lately,
You hung the scars?
Scarlett red my years dissolve.
Unabashed Hope she says.
Oh you think that's all it takes?
A program, and hope?
No it takes more than the ability to be honest.
Blind faith walking through visions.
Because the answers are in my Jeans, Helens and Betty's Boop.
This tale as old as time leads genetically to Adam.
And I bet your Nehus, I can prove we are from Ohio.
See there is this little thing called ancestry.com
And there was family in town.
And in the Garden Eve is rising.
What if I can write a best seller?

Wouldn't that be tits?