Comedy Herself

Oh my gosh! The one person who always liked my posts...did not like my last post! This is serious catastrophic meltdown proportionate to possibly getting my first flow. Like OMG! Everybody in the world needs to love me, don't you people understand? That one person that clicked the button to like what I wrote...sustained my very existence. Pretty much like air every day I would post, and the one like would appear at least immediately… That would assure me that one person in this world, gives a flying rats ass about my insanity… This sounds like a bona fide death spiral.

Ima need to call my case manager, my therapist, my best friend from childhood who no longer likes me, and 4 to 5 hot firemen.. To get my cat out of the tree… It's really not about my tree, nor the cat, but I just want to see them show up here and tell them to like my blog! And then of course my neighbor that doesn't like me because my kitties poop in her garden would know for certain that I am a bad neighbor, clearly a bad person, because I have been in trouble with the law. Anyone who is a felon for any reason is a very bad person. I surely don't even deserve the scraps of building materials or to have a dead tree cut out of my yard...or to have a working washer and dryer… Or a screen on my door. Or air-conditioning. This might as well be Third World living except for I get no likes on my blog, Shirley if I was a Betty… Would I receive kudos for being unique?

I know dude who always liked my blog post first is probably passed out,out of town, or away from his desk. But hello cost of loving! Holy crap! My street is marked up with pink lines, so I hope that they're putting stop signs, so  then so that my children don't get murdered by people going 60 miles down my street! I am serious this is a danger zone…I just want a fukn cul de sac, but they don't rent to felons! I keep having these visions that my four-year-old is going to die by a vehicle on slot… It's been pushing me to Move but of course no one wants a bipolar felon stocker of cans crazy lady with cats and flow.  Did we all see Q2 coverage of cat parasites being linked to schizophrenia?  Shit flows south now! I'll be up in my pics as a little girl with my baby kittens, and  lil Snowflake done made me a mad woman! Like if they're putting shit in our kittens, and figuring this all out...and make a hella lot of money on illness and crime...and wagering A $6000 year piece of equipment around my fukn ankle...I just wonder where this all starts and ends?

Don't even have to be a conspiracy theorist to see blind leading the blind, down the toilet. Genetically speaking of course, or maybe reproduction of illnesses....like Duoh what were those Nazi experiments all about anyway? Why did so many people die? Was it about finding A supreme race?
Well look  you trans freaks and mental wack jobs? Lets just start mixing it up real fast like...hump everyone...no matter who you are,girl boy black white, illnesses positive? Interbreeding?

Population control. And there's a big one percent of the population that is not blind! I don't sit around and think about this shit it just comes to mind… Just my life.
So there's my little rant about kitties, skits he likes my blog see?  My friend it Jean wants to do her own skit with this shit! God has been calling me, yes he sketches me fancy drawings in my mind, of memories, generational curses, and no one left behind.

Comments