Buttercup and Dread Pirate Roberts



"YOU MOCK MY PAIN!!!"

"Life is pain Princess."

Fairytales and Fantasies.  And drama. And plans to prosper and give us a future.
 Unfortunately in all the romantic songs, I sing the guy part...you know where I would "fight for you."  Or "put my hand on a blade for you"..."jump in front of a train," and "love you like I do."
 I think its hilarious.  But I am just a badass I guess.  Built like a man, with boobies.  I mean of course I am feminine too and I can't remember what this is called but all people have a little of both characteristics in them.  I just recognized that in this movie I would be the Dread Pirate Roberts, surviving torture for love, lol.  Not saying Adam is a Buttercup...but I just can't wait to see him tumbling down a hill saying "as you wish."  Looking like a "fly" pirate.  I don't know if this happens after this lifetime, but I assure you these things are going to happen.  I've scene it all like a movie.  My entire life played backwards in a spirit reel...fricken awesome!

I wish there was footage of me doing that at Pioneer Park.  Rolling down the hill telling Adam "as you wish."  lol.  Maybe there is.  Just not in the World of Flatt.  I totally did think it was being captured in time.  Gosh I am such an amazing actress!  

The most amazing insight to all this is that I have played both parts in my own love story!  Dude hasn't stepped near me in two years and hates me supposedly?  I mean how can you hate all this lover stuff?  This is like a straight up fairytale from heaven.  Why hate?  I would be damn flattered if someone could spin off like three books about me from a six week encounter!  How the heck?  We are both pretty gifted, and slightly deranged.  Only I can write miles upon miles into a whole new world!  I am sitting here on my unicorn, and wondering like he is I am sure "WHAT THE FUNK?"

Well Hombre Hot Italian Stallion, if you wouldn't have looked so good with a tan, I am sure this would never have happened. NOW... PLANK...NOW! Gonna get a little rowdy! (In writing)