Write Here Waiting


But I always find a way to keep you write here waiting...
Searching for a way to make it all make sense.
You are the antidote that gets me by.
I've come so far, why don't you see?
It is because of the way you changed me.
Powerful...Rays of sunshine dripping from your fingertips,
Miserable bastard.
Stands With a Fist, I still am though.
Still defensive and arrogant...these things were not ripped from me.
Corrections interesting enough, interesting.
I don't recognize who I have become, I guess that is what it is all about.
Finding talking to a fake person soothing, still yet!
How I created you Adam I don't know, but you sure are my watermelon life savor.
I wish you were the real deal, loving a character in a book is getting confusing.
This just happened, I don't know how besides God.
I have been through a revolutionary evolution of self.
Worked out all the kinks, and had to traverse realms to do it.
Sober is cool, very interesting at least for me. Odd I am.
I want to see where this goes.
I want to see where this goes.