Because.

Because I never say "I Can't" on the other side. That's how I know.

And this still small voice inside of me said stop taking that medication.
It's killing you.
Or maybe it's the rapid onset nausea mixed with hunger and low blood sugar with zero appetite but consistent weight gain? Maybe it's the fact that my urine is consistently diluted when I know I don't driink enough fluids? Blood sugar drops like a hammer, thunk. And so tired! And then I feel guilty because tired equals lazy in my book!  Dammit I am not made to be this sick! I haven't blogged much about it but this has been going on for months. I thought maybe my blood was lactic and poisoned. I was treated instead for depression. Another medication and I just want to scream "Heaven take me!" I am ready for my new body any g'day now! They've riddled me up! Food doesn't work! It's complete shitty misery!
So what I gained 25 pounds? Problem is I am sick... That weight was not from eating! And then I try to get into working out again and bam like rip off my big toe nail...I mean good thing I wanted to do  a  bootcamp to get in a routine...and this week I am so out of control...I had to call and make an appointment for a concentration camp, holy shit! Take this crap out of me take it all please! Something is making me feel like I am starving to death and no matter what I eat I still feel crashes.

Meh, maybe I have had the flu for a few months. Diary of Medication America...going to go eat a banana and juice.

And no I am not prego unless it's a rumor.  Or a tumor that doesn't show up on a stick with a plus sign. I have seen a patient come in unknowingly 5 months pregnant with and Iud. Yes there it was, you could see it on the ultrasound right next to the healthy baby. I've also seen a lot of tumors. The one I recall is Teratoma. It has hair and teeth. Yes I saw one. I have seen lots of crazy ass mutations in my past and that is why my banana and juice made my stomach growl all the more,  because the rumor is kicking. So seriously asking for an ultrasound tomorrow for my Teratoma.  

RE read...

Omg I think I am gonna vomit. Someone get me a brown paper bag to breath in breath out.