Age With Grace

Call me Grace...you can call me Grace. No my blog is not my book. The intro was published on my blog a year ago, and most of the rest is new material.
Anyway I am Grace. So many ironic things happen to me. I'm living the Dream.
Literally. My dreams are repeating...all this has been done before, it's already happened. It's like a movie.

If that's what you wanted.  For me to move on...here I go in a solid direction.
Yeah I am scared. But courage is not the absence of fear.,.it is walking through it all anyway.
Standing up, when all you want to do is stay glued to your chair. Speaking into a microphone when your so dizzy from nerves you can't remember a word you said. It's walking away from someone that you love, simply because they want you to.  And my story is not that simple. But because I know there is a place where millions can hear me and I am not afraid there...I know someday it is all going to make sense.

I have been crossing over the past couple days.  Too scary, and fighting it is very overwhelming. But since it has been the same theme since age 18 every time...it feels like a dream sequence that I have practiced since the womb. I am supposed to do everything write and somehow save the world. Why is this a common theme for the "sick" people? It also has to do with babies. And it's definently a battle!!! Why do most say they are profits?

How much does abort son pay to keep legal??? Cause we are getting sent back sick...I could go on. But everybody understands Grace Rights, write?