Wimpy Retraction...

Ok so I called real man wimpy, I didn't mean it.
He is tough as nails stubborn, and that's for something.
I will give him that much...
And I have put him through some strange shit.
And I don't even know him, other than what my soul saw in him.
I really don't know what makes him tick.
I know what makes Adam tick, because I created him.
I do know real man is afraid, and we all have rights.
He has his right to his opinions on me.
Just because this is the biggest breakthrough of my life,
And I can't stop the story no matter how I try...doesn't mean he has to dig me.
Pouty, pouty, set myself up girl, ya know?
The reason I choose to share all this is because, I always get gratitude for my honesty.
I am not afraid to be human, and want to help others who struggle, like me.
I have a good heart, and it is in the right place.
If I didn't have my blog to vent on I am sure people, unpaid, in my life would have shot me by now.
Good thing I am not afraid to die, anyway besides the point.
Not wimpy...neither of us are.
Clueless possibly. And that's ok.
Maybe I will call him a "Heart Hijacker," but def no wimp!
So full retraction of prior post name calling...bad girl!!!

And besides I think that my favorite post (tehe) from the bible, is "Through Him, the weak are made strong!"