Westside Connection

Its where we met, the Westside...but I have about had it with, Adam!  I am breaking it off!  Well I thought, today of all the shit he has put me through, and though it is not actually him that is making it impossible for me to graduate court because of diluted urine...which has nothing to do with my crime in the first place...it is making my life hell! I rationalized that he probably has no clue, that the court is making up stuff as they go, and has no clue about mental health issues, or rights for that matter.

So I am breaking it off in the World of Flatt.  We will see what happens in ConCord, but that is up to God, and whatever I choose to write...and that is a story, my vision based on a Flatt World person.  Everyone asks me why Adam?  And calls him names.  I guess I am starting to come grips that he is really not all that great...only in my head.  And they all ask why Adam?  And I am sure he wonders himself.

My response is that I had a 17 year psychosis about soul mates, and never had one, and had to go to hell, because I didn't have a soul mate...and that Adam represented my soul mate in my psychosis story.  Yeah that's a likely fukn every day story, right there.  But the truth of the matter all this is in my head.  I know that, but if you could see the things that happened in my head you would have a lot of questions, yourself.

I have no right to be mad at real man.  He is hater.  Afraid and wimpy, and not down for adventure...and that is why I will no longer attach my love to him in any way.  This has clearly become about Adam and made up fantasies, and I can no longer pretend it has to do with a human with a heart. I ain't no hater...but the time has come to make that loud and clear that I have given up on that fantasy.  One has to grow up and face reality at some point, and if no one understands, not even him...then I shall save that love for ConCord, where it makes sense to everyone, and we are heroes.

Yes, its just a book, but I feel profound and amazing with this talent.  I have lost direction for awhile,and that is why I have a Life Coach now...because I am so confused I am signing up for grad school again...problem being is I always have to be doing something or have a goal to feel vital.  When... shouldn't raising children, writing books and advocating for the mentally ill be enough?  Oh there just isn't enough time in the day or space in my heart to deal with haters and naysayers, and oh what to do next???

I was listening to Bow Down by Westside Connection...