Shotgun Wedding

Well hey that ain't no big deal that she wore blue.
Blue eyes, no lies.
Roundabout way he tried to make her happy.
Blunt force trauma, emotional.
He made her fat, and he called her that.
"Are you going to eat that?"
Undercutting his own upbringing…
Never sold a match,
Was waiting on the other one, don't you know?
Turning blue eyes into sons.
Angel baby nightmares, hush now don't you repeat it.
We call them speak your mind special.
Fancy now the heartbreak.
For what was thought as the norm, was abused.
He called her all sorts of names.
Beautiful mother to children?
He says she's a saint! The love of his life!
I say I found that too!
Only he won't talk to me, and I write him this way.
Happy day to my womb.
Sons of glory, sons will be in my story.
Because guess what if it's about heritage,
Who am I but the delivery?
Thinking the order and Sons of slaves…
The Tudors are up in my house.
 Or don't you remember Melody's daughter?
Eyes as deep as black, and a soul of blue.
 She carries the lines, back to Jean.