Rest Area Prophets

And today at a rest area… I was approached by some preachers!
They said "daughter are you ready?
I said "heck yeah I'm ready bring it!"
They said the rapture is going to be in a couple months.
And I wish I would've said "I've been raptured several times!"
ie. That is what I  thought was happening with every psychosis.
And when they said "you are not ready,  you need to repent."
I should've said get behind me Satan!
And then I should've started speaking in tongues!
But I didn't do any of that.
When they wouldn't stop telling me, I needed to repent, and I wasn't ready…
I Kinda just got my boys and said "thank you bye."
They were told to speak specifically to me, they said.
I'm not worried that I'm not ready for "the end" because I totally am!
Just bring it and don't question me!
I presume all the practice my dreams was for such a thing.
My spirit is Dang Feisty...
Let's say this tripped me out for all about 15 minutes… Wondering if I am ready?
I say there's no way God could've given me all the secrets that I have inside me,
And then say you arent part of this.
This is one of those moments when you wish you had said what you should've said!

These dudes said you can't be attached to material things of the earth...lol.  I am ready!