One agent...

I guess if I am serious I should send my book to more than one agent, or so I hear.  I sent it off and was talking to a publisher for a year, and then in a demon realm, said "no I can't publish it"...those damn "demon realms!"  Turned my world from princess to evilness...spooky shit.  So I shot down a publisher...everything happens for a reason.

I am waiting to talk to this Life Coach, who happens to be the woman who put my GPS on the first time!  She has decided to go a different career path...lol...lucky me!  I am in so much indecision about direction, that it will do nothing but help to work with her.

People send their work to hundreds of agents at a time.  I was hoping to be discovered from my blog, but I guess that is not the way it works.  Stephen King was turned down a hundred times before someone picked him up...best to get cracking.

After I get some direction...