Memoirs Tears

Just memory I had never really had before…
God blessed me with today.
It was a true memory of this lifetime… Not something I don't understand,
Or think is of a past life.
It was basically just a movement, a gentle movement, and bare skin.
Not sexual, but just a comfort.
Just holding me.
I guess I'm weird, but a hug or touch and memory, can satisfy a lifetime.
These things can channel energy, that goes beyond the first glance.
And I was driving today, and tears came to my eyes.
I don't get many tears...
I had that memory, and how can it be...still?
Sensory perhaps?
Spiritual, yes.
Sorrow brings, solace never.
Because it does not make sense, anymore.
These memories of mine in a memoir...
Cherished first trust without knowing,
why all along???
It was for those tears today...
Real I am.
They would not be.
Had I never known true love.
Whether it is for a man who exists?
Or one in a book?