Lol...New York City???!!!

Ok...so from suggestion of a friend that lives in NYC, he says put your story up on Craiglist in NY!!!  And so I did...and so I did.  Just to be discovered, right?  Call it a blonde/grey moment but I didn't know exactly where to put it, so I placed it in "Missed Connections."  Woops!  Lol...pervs!

I put up my "Ken and Barbie," blog and a bio and a selfie...and needless to say I got some weird responses.  The title was "Eve Rising Seeks Adam!"  Dumb shit I am sometimes, lol!
 
Of course after about ten guys wanting to be my Adam, one asking me to meet him at a hotel room and the went psycho on me when I never responded.  Ten emails in the night from desperate to hysterical "I've done what you've told me, no why won't you???" I got offered a trip to New York, I believe there would be strings! A few head shots of qualified applicants looking for my intensity of love...and a few that just wanted to see my boobs.

It was a fun day! And then my post was flagged as spam and removed!  I mean someone thought it absurd and fake, and that's in NYC folks!  Remember that my Ken and Barbie blog mentions that I want to go there with Adam when we are rich, haha.  Flagged in NYC, no way! One guy said I sounded like a nut job, and I said I was, and after conversation, he said I belonged in Brooklyn.  Is that a compliment?  I told him I don't really fit in in Billings...

The things I do!!!  Lol, wasn't it a "Missed Connection," though??? I kill me! That shit wasn't made in NYC!!!  Guess I am from the 80's and remember the dang Pace commercial!  You?  lol.