Holding Sale...

She is screaming silent in the light.
No ruffled feathers, or notice they, that Eve.
Oh fine. Yes I am good she says...
That's a solid answer and they are satisfied.
Not recognizing the thin line, they have
created from her love traded hate.
Eve treads this line tip toe, and awaits for time.
Ourglass sands sift ever faster, and she worries for Adam.
Ever Adam, never of jealousy...justice true care.
Even deserved? No matter she does anyway.
If Adam said to Eve stop loving me, I hate you.
Of course the sun would say to the moon, stop coming around,
You are trespassing on my busy work!
So busy pushing ahead.
All but forgotten yesterdays.
Nothing but numbers and measures.
Nothing but labels on packages of fear.
When truth be told, right from wrong is a choice.
When you can't wake up, it's me holding you in your sleep.
And this connection is the vibration of all time...
It is the energy you feel when you breathe.
And the anger you thought was for me, was their ridicule.
It's up for sale, this holding pattern.
It's a ship in the night, searching for apples...
The apple of Mayeye.
Twenty fifth May...be the emotion all sobriety date.
I don't surely say I love a man in a book, for nothing.
I sat in a holding cell.
Seeds and solitude.
Ourglass is in God's hands.
When the eclipse comes of that thin line of Eve's love received hate.
The busy sun will say "thank you moon...I was tired, and it is getting late."
For the Someday Eve will write other stories,
and accept that her silent scream, has pierced the darkness of the other realm.
And that is more, than more than enough to ask of her Adam.
If fate, and wind...made the sun kiss the moon...
Makes the world turn,
So she will thank him for the story line, and HOLD ON AND SAIL.

Stiegen Fur de Mond.