Fate's Night.

Search the little places where I hide...
Search the corner's beyond my mind.
Wrap Your love around me tonight.
I hear the yelling, I hear...I hear.
The battle wages, oh so near.

Whatever You ask of me, Father...
I shall compete.
Woven in my night mares,
was a task I must complete???
It's not all about me, but I don't understand.
Why you made this shell so frail,
and I pale at their commands.

The enemies arrows, want to put me to sleep.
I pray the fear within me,
is not about one place to keep.
Material bondage, outside image...
betray me.
Shall I awake in this field of hate again?
Blood line battle, fair she to win?

Tournequet, to apply a seventeen dream.
Never forgotten I knew to be a nurse,
before educated.
Never forgotten, in the river...
I never drowned.
A hand was always there...
was that YOU?

Did You tell me all this,
so long ago.
Was I tortured nightly,
To survive the world now?
Make me strong?
Appear weak?

I see myself in my son.
He hears you too.
Battle wages then.
I await this fate, this nights rest.
Peaceful trust...
Abide in US.

Put on your armor...this Night's fate to sleep.

Cold the torrent of daily stress.