Dragon Heart Slayer

Which realm, not? 
C'mon now???
You don't want me dragon my heart around?
Who is pulling these strings?
Not allowed to date, lol!!!  LMFAO.
Who picked that?
Does that make sense only to the Flatt World?
That I as a criminal masterblind, who did not break and enter, mind you!
Who texted???  Who?  OMG!  Ya don't say!
Some weird shit?  Ya don't say?
Two years ago, and I still am not allowed to date!
Because I am so creepy, lol.  Well?  dang I am!
Take me to the nunnery, that's a total eclipse of both my worlds.
Weaving magic, to "no dragon heart" to nobody!
Healthy, right?
I shall have more time to write!
That's all I need is less distraction, and I can go to ConCord, daily.
Oh dragon beating heart of mine, slay me for loving you...
"Stay away from her!" says the Capitol.
International ConCord clearance, "access denied" baby!
I told you there was a bounty on this booty!
My dragon heart boy kept me grounded in the least...
Special times...for girls and boys!
She can't date, she too unstable...
But I talked to you for like 15 minutes!!! 
You didn't get the back story...come back, come back!
The Captain must be pulling some strings...woo woo!
Fight for that honor, go get em tiger, LMFAO!!!
"Fair Lee, well your bro is a little protective!"
So dragon heart no mo.
Hmmmm...dating rules after all my deepness and healing.
WTF???
Dragon heart you keep in pounding on the right direction...
Wherever that is suppose to be!