Do You Want Me Mr. Packard???

Don't you hang on to my every word?
Don't you cherish our time together so much,
that the world around you dissolves, and there is only...me?
Oh right, its me here again!
Snap out of it Shadow Seeking Sally Sleepless in Mountains,
broke and back out on the streets of the West Side Story...
no I do not want to clean my house or do the dishes.
Kiss it, Hiss.
I just want to type here, and tell you Hewlett Packard,
you've outdone me this time!
I am wacking on this board, for the third time tonight!
Cliche's and punch u a sons, are my four tie, knots and bows,
I will deliver to you in seconds.
Do you think if I took hours upon hesitation, to weave these years of yarns...
that I would ever have time to please the whole world?
I know you do!
I totally please you!
You wait for this!
What's next? Don't you?
Sitting in your 70's chair, wet dripping hair...
And I am so amply supplying ammo, that it could rip me to shreds!
Ripped like your abs to shreds, coming into a twinkie overdose.
Diabetic fat coma, med related.
So what SOS!
It wasn't me...you have no proof.
I never said "I loved you" in writing!
That was just our little secret Hew!  Light me cig puhlease!
The way you brighten up my day, half naked in long johns, Silverado!
Damn, compute it already.
Stroke faster...makes the keys dizzy and delight in repetitive emoticons!
Recite me!
Dictate the dictation!!!
More!
More!
Never stop....typing!!!
Push enter...
and now, hit shift-control!!!
My turn.
Just a little tap.
Hold tight, to the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
uh.
Oh yeah!
OMG!!!
I love typing so much I am going to explode...
In 5, 4, 3, 2,


where is the number one key???

False alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Wow jk Hew we found it, it was all so amazing! What a ride this has been!  You rock my world Hew!!! "I love you." down to your little parts, that I don't understand!  And please take that the wrong way...and light me a cig babe!