"Creepy"

Today my four year old called my blind friend "creepy."  You can tell he is blind by his eyes, he was in an accident at the age of 24. He hasn't always been a blind man.  I tried to ease his mind, the blind man...I told him that he had a handsome face, and that he must of been a charmer in his youth.
Well no he was not, or could not recall...and then I told him, that I had been called "creepy," too.
At the time it was a shock for me to hear that word about myself...I really didn't think that my special type of lovin' was creepy? Well so I was writing to a guy of my life story, and then randomly I would rattle off intricate texts to him...emotional.  Yikes. So that's odd...and no I didn't know why at the time or why I was a magnet to Adam.  BUT CREEPY?  Hell yeah! I guess I am.

Anything particularly odd outside of a movie is creepy, right?  I hear voices...that's certainly creepy. I see in other dimensions...creepy.  But love?  I don't have to explain it a million times do I?  How does one creepy person fall in love with another creepy person?  Creepy freakshow, it all is!  I right now am in fear for my life, because I don't know real man at all anymore...he's weird...he could want to hurt me??? He could be so angry that I am "creepy" and "different" and going through some kind of creepy menstrual changes, with a flow just won't let up!  He could, you know? I certainly would be frustrated if a woman went on and on for two years about love, and souls, and this and that...if I hated that person for my own particular reasons?  I mean I am certainly over the top with my "woman issues..." its a bloody disaster! I'm a real peach, that's for sure.  Any man's nightmare come true, and I am all a bout it, bout it...for like 5% of my life now. (If you don't count 17 years of dreams and spiritual quests, prior.)  I am little comedy tonight cause I woke up insane and had to unravel all day the mysteries of reality.  I am ok, and I did it!!! The few and the proud, baby!

Here I am again.  I can't stop my blogging affliction...could be worse I guess?  Yes, I am weird as shit and yes I feel alone alot.  My blog really helps me, it really does.  In fact I think its the main reason I am still alive...well and God of course.  God leads my blog.  I wanted another direction...And I think that another direction would be good, and then who is plastered in every second of my dreams last night?

Anyway its neither, here or over there.  A little less intensity on the crazy lady front would be kosher...I just have not found a way to cope with all this better than wanting to tell the entire universe, without making eye contact!!!  LOL.