Blessings and Curses

Heaven's kissy face Adam.
Angel, angled jaw, starry brown eyes.
You are but a picture in my mind,

and a blessing.
A cursed blessing.
Boundless opportunity ahead,
Miracle upon morale...
Not so easily told.

But I believe.
Blessings come not to the faint of heart,
Ive been though too much, as you.
Gods breath of life on me,
Twists the curses to blessings.

No hate in this fate.
I don't know how to thank you,
I don't know how to be fair that all this
Blessed me so much!
My life will never be the same,

Undoing how one effects another,
Is impossible.
Just is, justice of Will.
If at all understood, my hope is
You would be proud and flattered.

I never even knew I had things to say,
And I am so blessedly cursed to write...
About love and tragedy, Shakespeare like.

Not everything turns out the way you want.
The blessing is I can take this journey and know it
Was lessons learned.

Damn I am fully alive and know who I am.
You, Adam my made up man..
Heavens kisses, to the
One I believed you were.
Only the best for you always,

Blessings from curses,
Humility is power.
Being alone and taking that time was amazing!
I will never ever forget the power of God!
Thank you Adam, Eve loves you tonight and always,
You are safe in the pages that brought me laughter and tears,
For two years,

I don't know what's next.
I don't know what's next.