Belts and Halos BY a Redneck!

Measure me...my waist? My chest size? My intelligence?
Measure me up and down, call me "all lies?"
Measure me up a heap of bullshit, I would say.
And alas doesn't shit make things grow?
You know people like put shit in their beautiful flower beds!
Measure me? And say because I am such and such odd?
And not a fukn Stepford wife...should you measure me less?
Frankly have no clue or care what you think!
Measured me for a belt, I imagined you working on it even!
My story and my Adam has it finished and ready!
Ready as the key around your neck to open the safe,
That was where the note was supposed to be.
Plans all foiled one side, and the other is cheering!
Good show then! You deserve a halo Adam!
Misinterpretation is to me a cranimal master bind...
And I shall take it!  Yes it's a good deal.
As long as don't turn the page and fall into a pit of despair and die.
All the crossover roads aren't paved, and surely as I have a damn belt,
And halo top side, I am positive that Will is still in the cell!
We both wrote on the walls so he should be good and safe,
Of course Will is the Alpha and Omega so...he's not really trapped.
Its really special how to escape!
All you need is a circular flexible
Object, I used a hair tie!!!
Plenty of time for that story on a later date...but yes you were there.
All over the walls, memory after memory of you and me.
But to sort this out I would need to have some sort of vision alignment,
And they are not coming out of the wood work to help me around here.
Time will surely tell these stories, won't they?
For stories like these are to magical to unfold all at once.
I am pretty sure all it has to do with genetics, a ring, a belt and key.  Oh and that silly
Note!!!

Read my post "the note!!!