Armageddon Ink Blot

Are We Get Den any closer?
So I had an ink blot test today and I only saw one vagina, and shaft...in all those pics!  Darn!
I wonder what that means?  I saw butterflies, and dancing princesses, bears, nicely dressed waiting staff...with bow ties and then...and the the last one was surely The Battle Armageddon .

Here is is folks, genetic homicide...see the battle?  Little infectious green worms, crawling up to the babies held below, the large luminous pink forces, transformer style who are trading DNA samples?  Frogs and goldfish, are fighting too, its a big survival of the fittest battle! They are all about to fight there way out of the head of a phallic symbol...LOL see???  Guess what they hid that symbol right on the Disney's Little Mermaid too!Of course the blue tentacle creatures are waving big strong leaves over the battle to cool things down! If you get the testicles too hot, it causes infertility or other abnormalities, genetically produced.

If I allowed comments I would love to see the comments on this one.  I went so far fetched with my doctor on this one it was fun, I told him a whole big whopper, half I which I believe.  I really don't think an ink blot test has anything to do with my personality...but thats what they have been doing for the crazy folk like me since 1921!  Ripley's believe it or not???  I mean this is ROCKET SCIENCE!

This is obviously two sides in the Battle Armageddon! I laugh because all I should have said was...creepy clown face...bat...creepy clown face....bat....vagina....bat....creepy clown face...bat...P shooter....creepy clown face...squirrel???

And then start rocking back and forth and sucking my thumb?  What a waster of life minutes! Sorry but they get paid a hundred years for this?  And its the same damn pictures every time. Yes I know because I have seen creepy clown faces before...but today was my first Battle Armageddon Ink Blot!  Fukn really???