Yeah that's just da bizNehus!!!

OMG do I have a huge noggin today!  LOL.  I am like you know who was in the Gifted and Talented classes in 2nd AND yes AND 3rd grade?


Or didn't you recognize that swagger?  Holla back girls.  Because in 6th grade I won a Young Authors award from a book about dolls that came to life when you left the room...yeah thats creepier than creepin!  It was entitled "The Dolls" lol...For sure though I was destined after all my trials of work and career to write books!!!  MIRANDAdyeBLACK,Ink!!! WHAT?  WHAT?  WHAT?

I am so excited and fat tonight! Twenty ability ABILIFY pounds! Slap my ass all the way to the bank!  EEEEEKKKKKKKK...!!!!  I wonder what the hell investiGATORS make of it?  Crazy as fudge and cherries on top of a tuna fish sandwich, like totally!!!  Like no way.


If I ever have my work stolen by the BID DOGG again I will have to FROG I meaN FULLY RELY oN GOD!  This is immensely purposely orchestrated, and I don't even know how I haven't figured out that is exactly what God does!  Perfect timing...and where would I be if I had pushed publishing a year ago!  Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh this is best gift to me EVER!!!!  LAPTOP EXTRAORDINAIRE OF CRAZY PSYCHEDELILAH STALKER BARBIE NAZI TRIPPIN! i HAVE AN AGENDA!!! 

This is to cool...I am freaking the heck out over the stuff I wrote in 2013 and never used in my book!  Heck damn its prolly more than a trilogy now, because I was writing in psychosis for a month, holed UP IN HERE.  Ya know and now I blog maybe a half an hour a day or so, and YES YES I type so fast, blah blah blah, never learned the write way lol!  Did I already say that???  Tehe.

So a months worth of realm writing and some good ass shit....wooooooooooooo!!!!  Can I say give me an A? give me a W give me an E
AWE BABY!....whats it gonna spell?  AWESOME!

Ok I didn't get enough sleep last night...not manic but super wiped out to be this fricken PUMPED!!!
and I hear YELLING and not particuarly sure I want to know whats going on tonight...

Peace and love, don't do drugs.