Worker Bees

The worker bees are
buzzing,
and you are everywhere.
White trucks.
White shirts.
Tanning men.
All everywhere...you buzzin'.

There you are again,
blam right there.
Out of my mind.
Haven't seen you in like a century.
Worker Bee.
Buzzin.'

Messin.'
Hazy summer days,
I imagined in the river,
a few years past.
Like I imagined ya, then...
I imagine ya know.
Messin.'

Buzzin'.
In my head like euphoric,
Recall.
Hot summer, heat it up.
All tan and yeah...hot.
The music is up, and muscles tight.

Drivin' that hammer, or whatever.
No matter.
HOT.
I like the look.
I just do.
Its buzzin',
Messin' with my mind,
Can't have that worker,
Bee, he mine.
Don't be messin.'

Yeah I am workin' too.
Buzzin' that hard drive.
Damn its a nice day!
Melting away pain...
Yesterday's strain.

Floatin' it.
Buzzin' it.
Messin' it.
Workn' it.
Free Flowin' it.

Decidin' the air is to pretty...
too be bitchin.