Willow's Bend

A Willow's Bend, from dark to dusk.
A Miss Hap Pen Harlequin Romance,
Waving around the Midnight of Moonlight.
She fares.
That's all she fares...
And stairs on the ship, creep.
And creak and stare.
Like the stare that gave you away.
Like a blushing bride, I saw there shining.
No virgin, but twas the first time.
And the Willow, back and forth, bid anew.
Kissing me softly with the morning dew.
And should I shirk away in the calamity,
of little hand
grenades just words?
How She Fairs?
With Adam Bombs?
For what they say?  Another day?
The very breath is but cursed...
Everyday more than the last, I find the harbor shallow.
Captain! Captain!
Take me back away from this place...
Don't you remember our sweet ass mansion on the hillside?
Our island of own?
WILL OWE.
And I tell you this of Melody Fair...she was a blonde with long,
curly hair, curvy.
And freckles of Ireland, how did she upon that ship?
Tis but a memory, only a dream.
WILL OWE IS LAND...

I have not been able to or had the time to sit down and write my book...I did not develop the character of Melody Raposa found in my blog called "The Note," very much, and that is ok, she is just small part in one chapter.   I had this idea to incorporate, and sometimes catch a second wind while trying to go to bed and a poem pops into my head.

My blog began after my first book was finished...I try not to give too much away, but of course I have but what is real interesting is how I got from that point to this point.  I have so much more material not on here...so I better not give any more away!!!