The Ocean Lies

Your property is the oceans of the world?
And you're afraid for the Goods?
Return now wait
You've never left my side, comforts me.
And I tell you I am so strong now.
Hold me down nothing but crossing over…
The skill you reproach…
Common mastermind of the in evitable, dreamworld.
I invite you, to see your Flagmast.
Don't you know there's gold down there?
Even if it's all a dream, it is ours.
No I don't understand how this all happened?
I don't know how every drop in the ocean sings your name?
How did it all connect? The sea to your doorstep?
It's about a cell, adamant Eve loves Adam.
And she wrote all this sonnet, because you gave her the world!
The gifted travel in their mind… I've never been across the sea.
New little pauper are you catching mouse game?
So truly is this intricately woven, only of a story of this life.
Strife be gone or battle  ahead I don't know, but the seven seas…
 We are pirates! Ahoy! Broke down, wrecked up over achievers...
I will gladly dive in headfirst!