Playing Dokto

So you call it a or tic steno sis, that means she takes notes on everything. So this irreversible tightening that he's got around my second largest blood vesicle sell right next to the inferior vein of my exsistance cave?  You don't say?  You mean the one that flows up to my car o kids and into the Circle of Willis and feeds my brain all sorts of the good stuff...including if this goes on to long, a clot shooting to my left brain, and left me stroking him up and down?  Damn son your, rect us abolish domin us, gives me cat echo gold mines, such as epinephrine and nor epinephrine, which make me want to run to you, or fly away.  And the phairomoneys, hard day working in the lumbar region, I presume, while utilizing your see we brawl core text to concentrate.  Your pupils die late when you concentrate.

Beer goes to your live ER and makes it fatty.  Damages cells called hep ate o sites. Once severe damage to the liver has occurred you can get hyper ten son, of the port all vein and start having varoom races to the um bill a cousin...what would your wizard think?  And gone is the six pack abs because the inters tit dial space is now filled with fluid called...ascites.  I am excited I won't have ass cities from liver damage.


Now ya know darling you are all over me obdula oblong got a get me some french fries with that steak.  How did you get those rib o some safely? and the talented car pals?  Well shit.  Your max villa and  man dib able is so strong...perfect position for a good night. 

Co Leo Pan Create Attic Can Sir....this is for the gallbladder which the com man bile duct leads to the pancreas.  Deadly.  I saw this during ultrasound school.  HEP A TIED US...injecteable as well as injestible.

cere bell are he more hag

Bell's Paul Sees

Please read Grand Mal Seize Her and Gen etiquette Dis pose sis son...

I know I am writing silly and it is just because I can.  I really do have an ultrasound degree and worked in Radio logic depart meants for 6 years.