Ed It ToReal

So obviously I need an editor.  I recognize my second book is much more difficult to stay in one voice...ie me as the story teller.  I have all these great ideas and I am just at a standstill trying to stay normal, as possible.

You know be a  mom...and such.

I don't know how one gets discovered as a writer...my first book will be easier to edit because it is all just me writing to Adam and telling him my version of what happened.  Lots of comedy, drama and all my cuteness in being infatuated with him...I sure wish it was considered cute and lovey and not psycho dangerous to write to a guy for two years???  Damn I am weird.  Oh frickin well.

It was all reality based until it wasn't and I think that is the most interesting part is how for like 5 months I was just a normal person recovering and the blam**** psychospiritual trainwreck! And it all involved him.  Yeah I know its scary, but what can I do now.  I really really think it is a story worth telling though...its kind of all I have in hope in.  That God had me start writing a letter two+years ago...and its turned into a world of its own.

Yeah I just need an editor...and publisher, and a trillion dollars to change mental health care in America!!!  Yes I want big things.  With the life I have had I don't think God expects me to dream small.  Amen!