Drama MAMA MIA Makes me Itchy!


So excited I couldn't contain my own face today...it just went all lopsided on me.  I guess that means I am under attack to no end...I thought I was having a stroke today...the left side of my face is pulling down.  Me no likey doctors and their guessing what is going on with me after two hours in a lobby...they can take their guesses and shove them up their monkey trained arrses.  I wonder if they are specifically trained to make money for doing absolutely nothing.  But what do I know about onset viruses after being bit by blood thirsty ticks?  Okay so I googled it, and yes there were ticks in my very own bed this past weekend...totally weird and disgusting.

But who knows, ya know?  It could just be my very first stress induced "cold sore" nerve infection?  Could it be tardive dyskenisia, which I have in my left hand from the first time I was on ABILIFY?  It won't stop this left sided drama, it must be the possessed part of my body.  Left tibia broken by being run over by a car...left fibula never healed and I can crack it like a cracker, left clavicle broken, repaired and scarred, left thigh ripped open and looks like a shark attack...left pelvis broken and stabs the guy like a sharp sword...scar above left breast from skin cancer...and finally last but not least to say I have a JesusFish on my left ankle, probably protected me from being an amputee in the 19 year old wreck, I had to get a tattoo at 18.

But to balance that out...right mid back pain right now is about doubling me over.  Shoot I am one walking Miss Mayhem...I do believe there is a calling on me life, mateys!  Why whatever that may be, surely today I am contractive Lyme disease...two others in the house were bit too, what the heck statute of limitations must be up on my life, holy balls and 80 percent of my hair fell out.  Is this just normal folks?  Is this my typical so called life?  Or am I am the Jobessie biblical version of f'd up?  Biblical straight demon tortured in the night for 17 years, while the day life looked fairly smooth...well in my head it did!  And now under attack on all fronts, because yesterday I was balls to the wall uber excited and energized about book two and getting my laptop...nearly just recovering from the drama over being overdosed a few weeks ago?

Seriously Adam told me I needed "emotional sobriety?" many moons ago and I work too hard for this shit??? WHAT IN TAR NATION!  Well guess what I am not even crying and look at me now...I am totally half smiling about all this drama!!!  I am a stop drop and roll with the punches kind of WO man...Persectusional perkeptive practickally blaring horns for the midlights moonnight!  Woo sexy mama drama!  ITs not as bad now as it looks when I talk maybe I will just learn to mute myself, and clench the jaw, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!