Cranimal Masterblind...

Whew...the hairs on my chinny chin chin,
are about to blow up like Hiroshima!  Yet again.
But I bottle it inside and I wait for the right moment,
and then I just sigh because I don't even know how to scream.
Or blow a house down, or nothing.

So they got me in court the day I was suppose to phase up,
My urine was dilute...which means it doesn't pass.
I have 954 days 23 hours and 29 minutes sober as of this second.
They won't recognize any of it.
Hiroshima bomb attack!
They are never going to graduate me...seems I am some sort of permanent fixture,
to this court.

And to think I was completely insane, outta my mind when I was texting Adam...
Like zero concept of what was going on in the Flatt World.  Dude, I was a famous
SOUL...and he was my mate and we were rich and famous and tra la la...I even bought the whole City of Billings blizzards, with my Fed Ex card of course!  Now there is a lunatic...I mean come on its hilarious right? 
I know it was scary for real man...but geez I didn't plan this ultimate storyline...it just happened.

I am tired of being trouble, it doesn't suit me well.
I was suppose to graduate in January...and then I thought April, and then July...um, not gonna happen. Some straight up bullshit, stinking system money making bullshit.
I sure hope they can rehab me...make me all betta? lol.

What do I say to my hero...um sorry babe I was insane in the moment?  Don't be scared, I just go to happy places now and then...and some not so happy.  God made me special.

Like really how to explain my alter worlds...I guess I do on here...just a scosh. lol

And the Evil Eve Rising criminal extraordinaire mastermind, sits here on her duff, making mountains out of molehills, and molehills out of mountains on a daily basis...and I like it, because hey no one wants me to work for them...so why not?  And so thank you God for giving me the best life to write about ever! Never a dull moment!  I dig this job!!!

Ah what will Eve come up with next?  I am an cranimal...a Tigress PiraTess and I will capture, and no! Not devour my prey...I will just lick him all over for taste, and then nibble on his neck like a Vampress.  And then we will howl at the moon, by the dawns early light!

Eve's shimmering silver hair will be long by the time this all comes to fruition...and won't that be pretty?  And seeing how my hair grows slowly...this shit ain't getting published for quite some time.
I told you I am a prophet! 

God told me tonight to wait and have patients...Alzheimer's and dementia ones probably.  Anyhoo my randomNehus tonight is even eluding me.

My bling master belt maker is blind, deaf and dumb. And not as adventurous as Adam.  It takes a cranimal master bind waiver, to block this kind of shock to a system...and rule out the fun of it.  And yet the cranimal way, is to leap for it. 

I just imagine diving off a paradise waterfall...because this story is so fukn amazing and unbelievable, that God must be the Master Mind.  Dive in to the magic pool of life!

But no, for deaf, dumb, and blind master craftsmen, they're oh so good with their hands...ooh lala.  And they build brick houses that even the toughest, badass, shemale cranimal, couldn't penetrate.

Hero she ma....Adam bomb.
Goodnight!